Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dance Party...

We've been going TV-less this summer which means there are suddenly more waking hours to a day than there seemed to be before. We are reading lots of books, playing, doing artwork, spending lots of time outside and going on excursions, but there are still moments where everybody gets restless and wanting some entertainment...and I have discovered that my little old record player is just the thing to bring on the distractions!
This evening the kids danced for the better part of an hour...which actually turned into boys wrestling rather than dancing. But hey! If they're happy, I'm happy!

*I apologize in advance that once the video is over YouTube has the right to advertise whatever videos they want. Unfortunately, to share videos with you from my iphone this is the only way I know how! If anyone knows how to share videos from a phone without going through YouTube please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment