Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Frame A Day 2013

Last year I read about a mom who made a "Frame A Day" book about the life of their family. She took one photo each day and put them all into a book at the end of year. It was such a blessing to the family; such sweet memories to look back upon... so I've decided to give it a try this year. And I plan on sharing them with you as well. :)

{Day 1} We began the new year spending time with Amy and her new husband, and enjoying a delicious feast.

{Day 2} We all slept in today, which was a welcome thing after so many late nights in a row. Once we finally got going the boys started a Nerf gun fight while I finished making breakfast. It was a fun start to the morning!





2 comments:

  1. You would have a fabulous book Mchelle! I first saw the idea here: http://thecreativemama.com/one-frame-a-day/

    ReplyDelete